T&M Tovi trivet LIMITED EDITION
NOW YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO PREORDER!
Delivery in November 2022
Ichigo ichie - Treasure each moment. Thinkers & Makers new home products encourage us to be present in the moment - whether it’s a cup of tea in meditative solitude or a meal shared with friends. Inspired by Japanese wabi-sabi aesthetics and life lessons from traditional tea ceremonies, Tovi and Tuokio trivets are designed for being present and enjoying the moment.
Thinkers & Makers serving trays present the raw beauty of Finnish and Portuguese wood. Tovi is hand made by designer Katriina Nuutinen from charred spruce, which is a circular economy material and treated with food-grade vegetable oil. No glue, no coatings, no toxins or harmful substances is used in these products. Trivets are food safe and can be used to serve both hot pans and cold dishes.
3 sizes: height 1. 25 mm, 2. 35 mm or 3. 45 mm
In the set of three you will get one of each size.
135 mm X 135 mm
- charred Finnish spruce, circular economy material from local carpenter
- Shou Sugi ban-technique from Japan
- Due to the burning process the Tovi trivets have a gentle smoke odor that will fade over time.
- finishing food-grade oil
- food safe
- for hot pans and cold dishes
- no glue or coatings are used in production - no toxins or harmful substances
- Available only in our own online store.
Wipe after use with damp cloth. Do not leave to soak water. If needed, hand wash with mild dish soap and dry with a dish towel. Leave it in an airy place to dry. Wipe with any food-grade oil to restore the dark shimmering look.
Handmade in Finland from Finnish materials.